This is the next installment of the quiz questions.
- According to a series of Hollywood films, which character’s father is a reclusive archeologist called Dr. Henry Jones?
- In the days of the Raj, what was popularly called the “curry biscuit”?
- What office did Pope Gregory institute in 1231 for the apprehension and trial of heretics?
- Under what title did Edmund Dantes take revenge on his enemies?
- In the Mahabharat, who is the only sister of the Kauravas?
- What in Japan is “Cha-no-yu”?
- Who created the characters of “Goopy” and “Bagha” used in Satyajit Ray’s films?
- Created by a Russian immigrant Morris Michton in 1903, what toy was named after a sitting American President?
- What is Italian for “pie”?
- What item of stationery did Hungary’s Lazlo Biro invent?
- Indiana Jones
- The inquisition
- The Count of Monte Cristo
- Japanese Tea Ceremony (The phrase means “hot water for tea.”)
- His grandfather, Upendrakishore Raichoudhuri
- Teddy bears
- The ball point pen.(The French still call it “le biro” literally “the biro.”)