All you guys who have been coming here for sometime know that I LOVE books. But even you guys will be surprised to know the rate at which I have been consuming and buying books. At about a book a day, this is what the last known tally looks like:
Books bought in the month of March in random order:
- Adventures of Tintin: “The Black Island”, “King Ottokar’s Sceptre” and “The Broken Ear” v. 2 (Tintin Three-in-one Volumes)
- And the Answer Is a Pineapple: The King of Fruit in Folklore, Fabric and Food by Claudia Hyles
- A Villian’s night out by Margaret Mahey
- Pure Dead Wicked by Debi Gliori [This one is a gift. But I was going to buy it!]
- Terrible Times (Part 3 of the Eddie Dickens Trilogy) by Philip Ardagh
- The Roald Dahl Treasury by Roald Dahl
- Boy and Solo by Roald Dahl (Two books in one: A biography of Roald Dahl)
- The Frasier Scripts by David Angell, Peter Casey, Christopher Lloyd
- The Beasts of Clawstone Castle by Eva Ibbotson
- The Caretaker / the Dumb Waiter by Harold Pinter
I don’t remember anymore. If I do, I might fit in an update. The ones in bold are the ones that I have finished reading. I will not try and justify why I bought all or each of these books. They appealed to me, so I got them. What did they say? I am an eclectic reader!
PS: The image is not of me.