I got tagged after ages!! Thanks to Siri for this. The tag is to say nine things about myself one of which is a lie. Can you spot the one which is not true?
- I have some weird dreams. Well, who hasn’t, you say? But mine are pretty weird. I won’t describe any of them because most of the time they are about people I know. And also I forget them very fast. But last night’s one I remember very well. In my dream, I was in Bangalore and I met this guy who happens to be this amazing guy on whom I had a humungous crush on when I was like 19. There were two catches to the whole situation: one was I was leaving Bangalore for good the very same night. As if that wasn’t enough, my nose was blocked so bad that my face became blue and I had to rush to the restroom! Also, there were other things happening around us as well.
- I read a lot. But I also have my non-reading spells as well. I can write a lot about my reading. But I’d rather you read my posts!
- I recently started painting. Acrylics mostly. I can’t describe my work. It’s bad that’s about all.
- I am obsessed about clothes. They have to be just right for the occassion or I won’t step out of the house. But when I am home, I don’t care about what I am wearing as long as I am comfortable. I can be quite jhala at home, actually.
- I am very up-to-date on the music scene. I know the bands that are upcoming and who will make it big. Chennai has a good rock scene, so that helps.
- I have been a selfish blogger of late. I post something and forget about following it up. I haven’t been able to check on all my blog friends. But don’t doubt it, I love you guys! Hopefully, I will have enough nothing to do as work to get back into that habit soon.
- I like stitching. Apart from fixing things like buttons, hems, and accidental tears, I would love to take time out to making things like tote bags. And then carry them around and show them off.
- I am not a prude but when I know that I am on air, I really don’t like to have my words arm-twisted to mean something else especially a sexual inuendo. Recently, a friend of mine asked me a fake caller for her radio show. So I agreed. Big mistake. The RJ thought he would have some fun but I didn’t like it. So I shut up. Luckily, that shut him up!
- I can forgive everyone but myself. If something goes wrong, I always feel responsible for it. This extended sense of responsibility comes from being the eldest child at home. Sometimes, it can be a boon, and sometimes it sends me on guilt trips where I have no business being.
In my turn, I tag Rita, AquaM, Anurag, Atul, and Soumyadip. Guys, I have no idea what you are into nowadays, but remember the times when we used to have so much fun doing tags? Consider this one for old times’ sake!