Apologies for being away. I am not really sure if I have any readers left over to apologise to. And if you are one, you are worth your weight in platinum (isn’t platinum more precious than gold?). I have the world’s oldest reason for being away – life got in the way of the blog. This is what happened – unbelievable work pressure, a home that is being painted, and a speaking assignment. So I have much to fill you in. This is what I have been doing.
3. Read and admired Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
7. Watched a few plays – Anupama Chandrasekhar’s Free Outgoing, Thomas Ostermeier’s The Enemy of the People, and Aruna Ganesh Ram’s A Moment of Memory.
8. Worked a whole lot more.
9. Read That Thing Around Your Neck by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie in the middle of some work crisis.
10. More maddening work intervened.
11. Got so saturated that I watched a few films – Hysteria, Shame, Billy Elliot, Never Let Me Go and a few I don’t even remember.
12. Drowned in work.
13. Surfaced reading Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
14. Spoke at a reading event at the British Council.